CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

its whateva baby


Drake mixtape on rotation.
To be real honest, I'm sick of school. But i'm at a crossroad, always wondering wtf i'm bout to do after college. It scares the shit out of me that I won't do something that .. I love, will push me to exercise my creativity and passions, will allow my to see the world, will make me HAPPY.
It's a scary thought, but I know I'm capable, but to get from here to THERE is a mystery to me right now. I wish I could quit studyin & start spendin my days job huntin and gettin REALLY paid. Ha, I probably will regret sayin thiis, but school and I just ain't on the same wavelength right now. Ehh, whatevs, I'll make it onedaaay.


No comments: