CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, February 14, 2009

JUST BE EAAASY!

  1. School could be 10x better right now but I know that the position that I'm in right now is of of my own doing. I need to remind myself that school takes precedence over anything and I gotta get on a crazy hustle to get where I need to be. When I'm in tough spots like this, I think of all of those people who struggled to be greats and had to do it without the means that I have right now. They did it through sheer hardwork, sacrifice and self-control, many things I need to get my focus on, asaaap!
  2. Despite that, I feel so fulfilled and proud of myself with the work I do daily with my sorority. To be pledgemom to a group of 11 amazing girls, there isn't anything else I would rather be doing right now than being a mentor to these girls. Even when I feel like its me against the world, I can say that I'm doing the best that I am capable at the end of the day. I know this journey will be over before I know it so despite the expectations of other people, I try to just have fun and enjoy the ride and not let anybody ruin my shine or my drive!
  3. I am SO excited for the future. 09 has been dope so far and I know that the goals I set for myself are on their way to being fulfilled! I can't be thrown off by outside forces, problems, and people because everybody got their own grind and what works for them may not work for everybody else, so I don't stress about what everybody else is doin, I'm proud of everybodyyy in my life.
  4. A good friend reminded me the other day, 'You gotta pick & choose your battles."
  5. I'm in SD for the weekend, thank God. I really needed this weekend to rejuvenate and get myself back into focus. Its been 5 weeks since I been home and I really just want to RELAXXX and get rested for the next 5 weeks!
  6. I can't complain at the end of the day. I've been in tougher spots in life but I know I am in the power to change my circumstances. Thats just how it is!!!

Be eassssy people!

No comments: