CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thankful

Sometimes when things get crazy, I like to remind myself of the things I am blessed with. It's only necessary...

Besides God, family, boyfriend & friends who are amazing by default, I am thankful for:

--> My positions in my sorority. 1) For God putting me in a place full of mentorship and teaching so that hopefully I can bring the potential and positivity out in each one of my "kids". 2) For God giving me the chance to design tshirts, flyers &websites all day and be able see my projects come into fruition. There is nothing more fulfilling than the support of your colleagues with something as personal as your personal vision.

--> Humor. I am surrounded daily with humorous people who uplift me and keep me grounded. Thanks to a certain number I am blessed and thankful that I can forget whatever is bothering me, even for just a moment.

--> My job, that I even have one and that I can work in a fun-loving atmosphere among people that I truly adore... all while making money!

--> My health and the ability to walk. I will never ever ever forget my deepest sorrows and what it took for me to be able to go to school. My sorrows are what make me happiest today.

--> The freedom to get my education and go to one of the best public institutions in the nation.

--> Hardwork. HARDWORK. HARDWORK! The realization that NOTHING can be achieved without hardwork, diligence, persistence, and BELIEF in YOURSELF!

--> CHOICE. The choice not to let things bother me. The choice to say "Yes!" or "No!". The choice to make my life what I want it to be!

.. Ok, this really helped a lot. Try it. :)

peeeeace!

No comments: