CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quotes.

to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best - night and day - to make you like everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight - and never stop fighting.
-e.e. cummings

As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness.
- Henry David Thoreau

Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.
- Lao Tzu

1. Stumbled upon the amazing portfolio of Russian illustrator and freelance graphic designer, Yulia Brodskaya. Her 'papergraphic' work is dope as hell. I love innovative typography work. I can't share her goodies, so click on the link, NOW!

2. Google Reader is slowly getting addicting. Anyone who hasn't used it & loves blogs should def. try it. You can make one huge feed of all your favorite blogs or separate them by category, so you can read them all at once.

No comments: