CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Link Love

If you're in the SD area, drop in for this, they are all truly amazing artists!
& look out for my dear friend Jerrica performing spoken word pieces that night!
(Click to enlarge)Love her outfits, she always killin it. (via concreteloop)


LOL, I've done this, sent the wrong text to someone. (via missbehave)




Jay Z x Santogold -Brooklyn (Go Hard)
Nice typography work in the vid.

----

BTW, let me saaay, I am excited about school! I've had to go through so many obstacles to get back that when you finally get the GO, it truly feels like a release. Brand new start? YES.


"Who am I or they to say to whom you pray ain't right
That's who got you doin right and got you this far
Whether you say "in Jesus name" or Hum do Allah
Long as you know it's a bein' that's supreme to you
You let that show towards others in the things you do
"
....
"I've lived and I've learned
I have taken and I've earned
I have laughed, I've cried
I have failed and I have tried
Sunshine, pouring rain
found joy through all my pain
I just wanna be happy with being me"
-G.O.D (Gaining One's Definition) Common ft. Cee-Lo

No comments: