CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, November 13, 2008

thankful.

Listen!

High hopes and big dreams
Joy and pain,
my life's a split screen
But everyday I give thanks for
LOVE MY FAM,
hold em down like an anchor
my banks on some bullshit
holdin my checks
but my gifts I still go and collect
Nothin takin for granted,
I know that I'm blessed
On the verge of makin good on my word.. close to success
I hope for the best, plan for the worst

Every morning is a new beginning
The rules were written by fools,
I'm the true and livin
New religion need to follow or persecute
Gotta find what you on this earth to do
How the others view it might not work for you
don't be afraid to fall
God is merciful
And heaven knows im proof of it
way too many forks in the road and loose luggage
But fuck it IM STILL HERE

and wide awake
here to get whats mine
whatever time it takes!

I remember my dreams when I'm awoken
Don't know what today might bring but I AM OPEN.

No comments: