CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

mindsex.


"Passion will make you crazy, but is there any other way to live?" -Howard Hughes.

Things on my mind... as they literally pop up in my head...

COMPASSION. let bygones be bygones. PRAYER. think thoroughly. rash decisions. APPRECIATE, APPRECIATE, APPRECIATE. laughter > grudges. NEW ENERGY. prideful people.. who do you think you are?!! Stay grounded. Always try to understand other people's situations, no matter who they are. Heat. Happiness. Sunlight &smiles. Don't stress, God will work everything out. Trust in Him. Listen, truly listen! Trust that people can change or at least have the desire to. Meatball. Love always wins! Never go to sleep angry. Positivity about life.. never ever ever ever EVER take it for granted. Always remember how fortunate you truly are. BF in SD this weekend! Disneyland on Saturday, YEE! Stay true to yourself. Grow but remember who you are. Count your blessiings! J*Davey! Janelle Monae! Lykke Li! I love great mixtapes! I am happy for all my successful, hardworking friends and family. Always keep the bigger picture close, it's the only way you'll get through! Advocate for a classy Halloween!!! C'mon ladies! Don't give em all your goodies ;) hahaha. ALMOST walking, gonna keep working at it. lastly, 20th birthday in 13 days && I don't care if I'm not 21.. This one means more to me than most ... after all I've been through this year... I'm gonna celebrate my LIFE!


thought i'd share.




Lykke Li -Little Bit



Keyshia, always so soulful.


Kanye - Love Lockdown
I like that he didn't follow the norm with this. I'm glad to see artists who still don't go with "SAFE".If everything was SAFE, there wouldn't be anything to talk about, nothing to inspire people, nothing to force people to think outside of their own boxes! Kudos to him.



No comments: