CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bored? Watch!

So I was goin through my fave blogs today and was glad that the Fresh Fiends actually commented on Tyra making a damn fool of herself interviewing T.I. today.... note to future talk show hosts, do ya damn research before you get in someone's grill about their personal life.



Lady La
practically wrote down everything I was wondering other people were thinkin as I was watching this ridiculous ass interview...here...

1. Ma, how you not gonna know that T.I. lost his boy Philant?

2. How you gonna ask him a “heartbreak” question and NOT think he’s gonna speak on the loss of his daughter?

3. How you not gonna know he lost a daughter? THIS YEAR?!!!

4. How are you not aware of HOW many kids he has? Can’t you pay for someone to give you that information?

5. How you going to sweat him about who he made out with when he’s IN a current relationship?

6. Not that rappers are in the least bit faithful, If Tiny wants to be in it, she’s IN it, but do you have to put him on front street in front of an audience?

6a. Tiny should meet yo ass in the parking lot sans bamboo earrings and hot pink extensions.

7. HOW did he get thru his losses? HAVE YOU LISTENED TO ANY OF HIS NEW MUSIC?!!

8. Tyra is your weave too tight?

9. WHO on your team wanted T.I. on the show, cuz obviously it wasn’t you. PROPS TO THEM.

10. Seriously disappointed. step ur game up.

After watching that mess, I hopped on Guerilla busfare & happened to see a way better & entertaining version on chelsea lately. watch!


No comments: