CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tired.

"I am so grateful for you" is what he texted me randomly today.
God, how did I ever get so lucky :) :)

I've been thinking a lot about my future lately since all my previous plans have practically been derailed. Despite all the madness, I realize that whatever path I take, I can trust that the Lord will help me work everything out. I am just going to keep working my tail off at work, studying my ass off and doing what I do. I just really want to see myself continuing to mature in my actions/decisions/associations in the next couple of years. I hope to see myself continue to grow into my own also... this time is just so critical because I can feel myself constantly learning and shaping who I am...that I really want to absorb everything. I want to take all that my trials and tribulations have to teach me and become a lot wiser, more mature, level-headed about things. I want my associations to be really worth it, hard-earned and full of PURPOSE. I want to live less on what I think other people will think of me and do a lot more for my own pleasure and happiness. I want a lot of the little things just to fall by the wayside & really just not waste anymore time complaining/worrying about things that are completely fixable or really are not worth it anymore to take upon myself to fix.

Anyway this weekend will be amazing, I already feel it.
Can't wait ;)

No comments: