CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Sunday, September 21, 2008

hustle & love dont mixx.

My mood as of late? Uninspired. It's funny that I say that, because there is a huge disconnect going on in this brain of mine that I do not appreciate. On the upside, my relations with family, friends and boyfriend have all been amazing, probably the best its been since before I left for college two years ago. On the downside, I have come to a complete halt with any sorts of work and feeling driven or accomplished. Nothing inspires me anymore & I mean that in the creative sense. I used to be able to create things at a drop of a hat or commit myself to finishing something even if it took hours and hours, but now, it just doesn't come as easily anymore. I hate that because it feels like a passion being buried under layers and layers of CRAP to figure out.

I have so much running through my mind and not many words that are fitting for the crime of complaint!

No comments: