CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hot Hot Heat.

Today was a ridiculously hot day in beautiful ol' SD.
"It feels like a blow dryer on you, but all over! "- Dainee
LOL, but I must agree, it really did! Today's adventures consisted of errands, visit to the hospital, Sushi House, failed attempts to watch a movie, quick visit to see Dez, Irish & Dylan & then Russell Peters onDemand @ my house. A FULL day but quite relaxing. I love hanging out with my girlfriends! They are the best! Seriously!

I'm really all about trying to surround myself with positive energy / people / circumstances, if I could help it. Sometimes there are people you will chance upon whose opinions you won't be able to sway, whose attitudes you won't be able to uplift or more commonly, situations you cannot control, but I am trying my best to avoid situtions like that or control it with wiser decisions / more positive words / a better outlook. I know I will have my days, life is the journey of this growth, but I want to keep my eyes to the sky & keep my life moving. I don't want this to be a phase to be wished upon in the future, I want it to be CONSTANT, living MENTALITY that will grow into something unshakeable and unyielding through all the bad weather all the years of my life. Much of this growth really begins in what I deem as important enough to fuss about in my life or what I allow to step into my world and break me. It is really all up to choice because we control our reaction to the things we face in life, no one else, only us. :)

“Today tell yourself : This is all I am, and be happy with it. Be aware of the size of your container - realistically- awareness of self is sacred." - Melody Ehsani
"You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you." - James Lane Allen


No comments: