CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cosmic Journey

Solange - Sol-Angel & The Hadley St. Dreams (2008)

I give Solange credit on all levels for the souuuul / creativity in her album, her style and her uninhibited attitude about not givin two fucks bout ANYBODY! She does her thaang... just listen!

Besides her two singles out already.. check Cosmic Journey, T.O.N.Y, Ode to Marvin... the list goes on... & the her remake, "Fuck the Industry" ft. Wale!

BTW, I bought Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov today. HA, why hasn't someone recommended this to me earlier?!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dudeeee lil sis, so i finally got my photoshop back from when my computer crashed instead of using SHITTY PS Elements.

what do you thinnnk?

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Msabino/?action=view&current=frontFINAL_edited-1.png

your ass better like it... took me forever and a day. LOL