CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

WELCOME TO MY PERFECT DAY IN SD..

+ PERFECT San Diego weather to begin....
+ Cheap Sushi @ sushi deli2!!!
+ 5 for $25 pink undies + leopard print bra on sale for almost 1/2 the price @ Victorias Secret.
+ 20% of Akia (my favorite vintage shop in SD), come up on 80's Univ. of Florida tank.
+ 50% WeSC jeans at facevalue for the dude. !!
+ Gelato in Little Italy, nuff said..
+ finding a giftcard still worth $68 dollars for Nordstrom in my wallet.
+ $50 Steven by Steve Madden Yellow Leather Strap sandals w/ giftcard = free!!
+ Tiramisu returns at Nordstrom Cafe, w/ giftcard = FREE!
+ $2.99 Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs and $5.99 Paint it Black by Janet Fitch, Buy 1 get 1 half off, the Kite Runner & Interpreter of Maladies + giftcard = 4 books for $16!!
+ 30% off MCAT books, JUST because the lady was nice. :)
+ lindor truffles to finish!!

Not to mention all the people we ran into today. How crazy that we kind of lived parallel lives with the same people and now they are beginning to collide! Hahaha, damn.

Anyway, today was theeeee most awesome day in San Diego, ever. Hands down. I know I've been saying that lately, but today was great. My love for great FOOD, great DESSERT, great BOOKS, great DEALS, great COMPANY. . all satisfied in one day.




He makes me a better me. I don't worry about hiding my excitement walking into Borders and getting new books bc he likes to do that too. I don't worry about asking about something I don't know about, because he's so willing to teach me everything he knows. I don't worry about sharing all my favorite secret spots in SD, because I know he appreciates everything about SD as much as I do. I don't worry about sharing my fears, hopes, goals and dreams in being pledgemom next year, because he took the same road I took, and knows how much it means to me to succeed. I don't worry about anything, because HE tells me to trust in the Lord. Always.

... I loved today, a lot.

No comments: