CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, June 23, 2008

ALIVE. A L I V E. is what I AM.






btw, peep that San Diego Clippers Tee. deadstock from the 80's.

This summer, I told myself if I wanted to do something, I would do it, without hesitations. My time is MY own & I love that. Thank you, to sweet ol independence! :)

TODAY, my adventures led me to an eventful day in LA. Thank you Nancy for being a trooper and joining me on such late notice!! First, Tapioca Express for some grub & boba. Lily has me LOVING Vietnamese coffee nowadays, that sht is so strong, it'll keep you up on a 6 hour drive to the bay if you needed! Afterwards, we headed out for LA, stopping at the store first to get my paycheck. I could have easily had it mailed to me, but I opted to use it as an excuse to have a random adventure to LA :X Plus, I don't know how long I'd be able to sustain myself without any real cash flow any longer! It's been so long since I paid for gas, I forget to factor it in with my expenses!! Second stop was the MBW art show on Sunset at the old CBS studios. There's so much controversy about it but hey, art is art. If it excites and stimulates your senses to the point that you want to go home and create, then it is fine with me. Spread the love. Overall though, I personally enjoyed it and got a good kick out of his refreshing mix of history + pop art. I'll post pictures... so you can get what I'm talking about. Afterwards, we headed toward the valley for Chris Castillo's Grad party. Food, intense flip cup tournaments and zeta love all afternoon. I love those guys too much. Next year will be totally different without them. Left at 8 and trekked back home to beautiful SD... where the weather is cool and the people are chill.

Thank the Lord for another awesome day. Nancy and I had another bomb catch up session today to and from LA... & I think it was something I def. needed. She got me so excited about the stuff going on in my life right now and reminded me of how much I've got to be thankful for! :) :)

Yay for tomorrow and whats to come of it. Another day of gallivanting downtown with the dude.. shoppppping! My favorite.

Just appreciate and keep up the positivity. The past is over baby, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

No comments: