CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Another beautiful day in SD

Rescue You (Remix) - Ryan Leslie & Phene | RnBXclusive.com

Finally attempted to arrange all my stuff from LA in my room in SD. No fun! Afterwards, headed downtown for dinner with Sy at my faaaaavorite sushi place in SD, SushiDeli. I like our conversations & his company :) Afterwards, kicked it at Joe's for his 20th birthday. Did some damage on the beer pong table, caught up with everyone I've missed, yadayada. I'm excited for more adventures with Dez & beach days that last till sunset!!

As for the rest of the week, I want to pick up a MAMA fitted at 5&adime, hit up the Mr.Brainwash art show on Sunset on Friday, pick up my paycheck at the store, watch all the good movies out right now, have dinner with Ken, squeeze in some beach time, visit Melissa before she leaves for SF... aah I just wanna LIVE! & i'm so happy because I actually have the means to do all the shit I want to do now bec. the only downfall in LA is not having a CAR.. shits whack, unless I want to ride the bus everywhere and that takes an extra hour or so to get ANYWHERE. hah, anywaaay. that's that.

Keep surrounding yourself with positivity & only people that will keep you elevated folks!

No comments: