CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Wait till I get myself right.

Once I start getting back on my A-game with SCHOOL, WORK &$$MONEY-SAVING (just to name a few).. then I know I can rest. But it's crunch time now and I really want to take the steps needed to improve in so many different areas of my life. I got "ME" time like no other this quarter and I'm just tryna soak it up and really regain some sanity and stability. Shits been crazy in the world and I can't let up to ANY DISTRACTIONS this quarter. I got so much riding on my decisions this quarter and I'm focused on sticking to the promises I've made myself. I'm willing to sacrifice if it means I got sweet results coming my way. Thats the way life goes though right?... you just gotta keep pushin!

Pat on the back for me tho, despite dropping a class late in the quarter, I still pulled two A's in my other classes, so shiiieeet. Hah, My classes this quarter are pretty cool too. I got a good feeling about this quarter! I'm taking cultural anthropolgy, spanish and linguistics so we'll see how that goes. I'm excited to be learning another language again. As I get older, I want to keep taking classes (as time allows) to keep learning languages. I think it's so interesting. Imagine traveling and being able to speak freely with locals anywhere you go. That's so tight & it makes room for so many more experiences and possibilities once the communication barrier is done away with. But maybe thats just the nerd in me speaking. But yeaaa basically, my major is fucking tight and I get to take culture, history and language classes all daay everydaay.

Damn, wait till I get my money right, foreal.

No comments: