CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Trust in Him...

Today was a good day. I've been waking up on time for my 8 & 9:30AM classes this week so I'm crossing my fingers that this is a foreshadowing to how the rest of the quarter will be. I've also been trying to keep myself busy since getting back from SD so I now try to spend my free time by reading up at the library and throwing myself back into work. (I'm crossing my fingers for the supervisor opening!) Other than that, I've just been trying to be super mellow, get through my days, handle what I need to get done for the day and repeat, repeat, repeat.

I find that just taking in everyday as it comes and not being super obsessive with my planner and trying to plan and figure out the future is the only thing that will revive my sanity. I just trust in God that everything that is supposed to happen, will happen. So thats that.

Anyway, here is a picture I thought was tight that my anthro teacher posted in class today. Its of babies in a Slovakian hospital where doctors believe making them listen to classical music will ease birth trauma. As a form of music therapy, it also "helps a baby to gain weight, get rid of stress and handle pain better". Apparently, it helps with the development of the IQ as well. So interesting...

No comments: