CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, August 9, 2010

VIBE WITH ME: Faith Evans - Gone Already




I was feeling like a dead man walking,
Numb from all the pain you're causing
Hoping that things would change,
but you never gave me that option
There's so many things you don't
do to make me overlook the wrong
This is not the way that love should be
i guess that you're not the man for me

damn, did I just really cry?

i MUST be goin through the motions. 


BUT you know for damn sure, I played this song right after.
I've posted this before, but I feel this song soooooooo much.

No comments: