CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Random post on how I currently feel...




It's the simple things that make me happiest.
I love staying in, lounging with my family & the dogs watching movies.
I love chill days at the beach with my friends listening to live music.
I love Sundays mass, which I've grown accustomed to going by myself while in LA. <-- solitude.

I hate being around obnoxious, rude or really forward drunk people.
I hate shmoozing (!!!) LA has made me this way.
I hate awkward advances and always feeling like people are only around because they want something from me.

It's a sucky feeling and I'd rather just NOT entertain any of it anymore.
----

McKenzie: [drunk] So do you have a boyfriend?
Summer: No.
McKenzie: Why not?
Summer: Because I don’t want one.
McKenzie: Come on; I don’t believe that.
Summer: You don’t believe that a woman could enjoy being free and independent?
McKenzie: Are you a lesbian?
Summer: [laughing] No I’m not a lesbian. I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything.
McKenzie: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
Summer: Really?
McKenzie: Nope.
Summer: Ok, let me break it down for you–
McKenzie: Break it down!
Summer: Ok. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later.

500daysofsummer. I am definitely Summer.

No comments: