CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Never regret anything, because at one time, it was exactly what you wanted.

I'm only at peace knowing that I'd rather be happy that it happened, than never at all.
And I'm happy to have people in my life, even if it isn't in the way I'd hoped.
Shit hurts like hell, but you learn to have some thick skin and say fuck it despite how much you want to change it.
----
Only God knows what my soul desires.
Only God will bring to me what I want when he knows I need it.
----
Patience is what I lack sometimes, but the hardest lessons really are the ones that your soul needs the most. I've made plenty of mistakes, done a lot of selfish things and said 'fuck it' about things way too many times in this lifetime... but I'm still a work in progress and never said I was set out to be a role model to anyone. I'm learning everyday, trying to mold and adapt to whats around me so I can be a better me. It's a everyday struggle, but I ain't a quitter.

No comments: