CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Inspired by Matt Logue's Empty LA.
Read more about this video at http://rossching.com/running-on-empty



This video is dope for the mere fact that going anywhere in LA without traffic or CARS everywhere for that matter is nearly impossible. So kudos to the effects in this clip making all cars in Los Angeles nonexistent!

And if anyone is ever wondering where in LA that I live, this video pretty much sums it up. 4 Years and it seems just like yesterday...

No comments: