CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2010





Really? REALLY!?

Truth: I am sick of seeing LEOTARDS/unitards and UNDERWEAR on every female trying to reclaim their fame or jump start their career. Sex sells true, but the attention is fleeting. If you don't have talent, the get-ups aren't going to make us think that you actually do! I like to see stylish women, dressed from head to toe and not women who are going to dinner looking like they forgot their pants. And I also think that you have talent, it speaks for itself and you don't need to do all that 'extra' to prove it.

How do you expect them to treat you if you always either pantless, breasts pushed up all extra or your ass might as well be hanging out your dress?! I would hate to be put in that box of being a one trick pony. If I ever wanted to move on, like be the CEO of my own company, who the HELL is going to take me seriously if they've seen half my goodies already.

Exhibit A: Amber Rose... church hat, leotard, tights and louboutins.. what in the..

No comments: