CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How I feel exactly...

I'm a lover and a fighter. I get angry easily, but I'm working on it. I party, sleep, and think too much, but I get my shit done. I have a weakness for sweet talkers, but I'm learning and enforcing my boundaries. I don't let many people in, but once they're in, they're there forever. I'm strong and independent and I've been broken, but never shattered."
-found via tumblr.

There is always beauty in the chaos. I am learning to revel in the moments because none of us are going to make it out alive anyway.

Btw, I absolutely love this song.
Raphael Saadiq - Staying in Love

Have a great day!!

No comments: