CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sooner than later...



I forgot to call you on your birthday
You swear you the last thing on my mind yeah
There is nothing I can do to fix it
All you ever asked me for was time

When the lights don't glow the same way that they used to
And I finally get a moment to myself
I will realize you were everything I’m missing
And you’ll tell me you’re in love with someone else


So can you do me a favor?
If I pull it together
Make it sooner than later
We wont be here forever
And ill realize I waited too long
But please don’t move on
You don’t need no one else (no one else)
You don’t need no one else...

No comments: