CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, December 19, 2009

NSW Destroyer Jacket X NY by Nike Sportswear.


This NSW DESTROYER represents the spirit of competitive sport in tribute to this great city that Nike Sportswear finds its home on Mercer Street, New York. The jacket is slated to release this Friday, December 18th, at 21 Mercer. Limited to 21 jackets only.

This letterman jacket features part peacoat warmth, part bomber tough, the two-toned letterman has a certain presence that commands respect. It’s storied. Earned. Then Nike Sportswear set its sights on perfecting this century-old icon of athletic apparel. The Destroyer varsity jacket stays true to the classic silhouette, but when you see the bonded chest zipper, you know. And when you slip it on, you know. When rain bounces off it, you know. It’s all about craftsmanship. Top quality. High scorer. Senior power.

via. Nitrolicious


I love letterman jackets & this one is my favorite. ever.

No comments: