CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, December 21, 2009

2010

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
and could say, "I used everything you gave me."
- Erma Bombeck


Looking forward to 2010 this morning.

I decided that it will be all about being 2 things:

1)Fearless in the sense that I trust in the Lord more & know that He and His plans are greater than mine.
2)Living without the fear of being lonely & instead looking at all the amazing people in my life that already make my life worth living.
3) Fearless about my dreams and throwing all caution to the wind and making it happen.
4) Braving the BIG world and traveling more.
5) Freeing myself. FREEING myself. freeing MYSELF.
& letting go... of my dependencies, my bad habits & my vices.
Only relying on my INNER Strength & Self-Knowledge.


I love the clarity and strength that comes with every year I'm alive.
I promise to myself that I will DO everything that God asks of me and utilize all the blessings that God he has given me.
Time waits for no one.



"I am running
I dont wanna come down,
Hope my wings dont fail me now
And if I can touch the sky
I'd risk the fall
Just to know how it feels to fly"

No comments: