CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Talk the talk and walk the walk baby.


I woke up today surprisingly excited.
Excited for life... with full appreciation of everything I do have.
It's that feeling when it's your first day and you just want to kill it!
First day of college.
First day as an intern.
First day as president.

I was side-tracked for a minute, but I got ME back.
Confidence truly is key and when you quit lettin' people sweat the person you KNOW you are..
shit, you all good baby!
Know your capabilities, don't limit them but run with that shit!
I'm gonna keep grindin', keep moving forward, keep reachin' my goals.

Let your adversities be your motivations!!!
The more shit you been through, the more you got to motivate you!


I'm comin' at everything harder than I ever have.
LET'S GO!

No comments: