CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Everyday I think about what I can do next to better my best.
I sit here, wide-eyed with my mind running quickly sifting through the ideas that form in my head.
Daily I think about my next hustle, my next goal to rise to the top of.
I keep telling myself I'm going to stop one day, but the truth is, I'm addicted.
I'm addicted to those days where I can sit with a blank paper meticulously planning my next move.
Those days where creativity, honesty and vision are bursting out of my fuckin' brain... I don't even know what to do with it or who to fuckin share it with.
Those days where my mentors drop knowledge and I can sit and truly absorb and apply every word that comes out of their mouth... hoping that one day I can be like them.

I don't know exactly yet what I want to be but sometimes I'm okay with letting the powers that be control my fate.
I want to do more than merely exist in this world.
I believe in making calculated steps towards your goals but a lot of it is just handling business.
ENVISION yourself already reaching your goals and stick to it. I notice that a lot of GREATS have a habit of doing this.
I realize that surrounding myself with people who have a hustla mentality also fuel my drive. Seeing people who work so fucking hard for something they believe in, I can't knock that, if anything, I try to learn as much as I can from these people.

As of late, I haven't felt on my A-game since the start of summer when I picked up my two internships and got elected president. Truly one of the dopest feelings ever... like everything I've worked for is finally coming to fruition. Life has its moments though and I know everything happens in phases so I'm waiting for the next feeling of bliss to come around.
I'm working on getting back to that motivated state though..
I know I can't let up.
I just NEED to keep picking at who and what inspires me to keep me FOCUSED and stay persistent about it.
MUSIC, QUOTES, BOOKS, HISTORY, LIFE, PEOPLE. All of it inspires me.
Gotta keep fuckin grindin till I get there. No fuckin' joke.
Does anyone else feel me on this?

*thanks for reading if you did, this is a whole bunch of personal random thought.. but if you can appreciate it, then I'm glad you feel me!

No comments: