CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

kicks!

One thing that I think makes a female instantly fresh is her shoe game. Any girl that can rock some kicks and still exude a lot of femininity and confidence is what I love. Whats even hotter is Keri Hilson stepping up her shoe game with the two pairs of kicks that I've always thought were dope. (images via concreteloop)



NIKE AIR YEEEEZYS


Jeremy Scott for Adidas 'J Wings'

damn, she is runnin sh*t right now.

No comments: