CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I've always had a problem of feeling misunderstood.




Some people may not know that I am actually I person that enjoys her own company and being in her own solitude. I enjoy being private.. about my real personal problems or my relationships.. but I also think that maybe being private is a result of avoiding judgment from people. Sometimes, I just don't want to share certain things because people have a one dimensional view of me and tend to belittle things that I secretly find very meaningful or am interested in.. and that hurts.

Which leads me to this...

I am also a person that takes chances, especially on people. I will choose to walk the tight rope if it means that I'll learn something about myself or believe that someone is deep-down an amazing person. I don't care what people say, because I've been unafraid. I indulge in what makes me happy and if that means a poor track record as far as relationships, I don't really care because I've always come out a stronger, wiser person. Even if I fail, atleast I've tried and I think that that is the stronger person in the end. What may work for others, may not necessarily be how I see things...and usually it's not because I tend to take the unconventional route to approaching things.

But whatever. I feel completely ridiculous having to explain myself to nobody on this blog, but I hope my fellow people who are misunderstood can catch my drift.

be easy beezies.

No comments: