CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, March 9, 2009

These words speak every thought I have..

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger than reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.”

- Anaïs Nin

All of our time and our efforts into making life worth living must be done doing things that EXCITE US, STIMULATE OUR BRAINS, OPEN UP NEW AVENUES of OUR MIND TO APPRECIATE MORE. Anything less than that should seriously be questioned. There isn't time to waste on mediocrity and living life so routinely. We must fill our time with people who push the envelope, live spontaneously with an intent to make oneself truly happy, are free and willing to experience anything that is different and learn, learn, learn from everything! I take my loses as another step closer to finding myself. I've been selfish but it's because I choose to run from anything that isn't MARVELOUS, that doesn't make me excited for MORE, MORE, & MORE out of life. There are enough walls in this world, I will not intentionally stay in any boxes myself. I will let myself go.

No comments: