CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Friday, March 13, 2009

springbreak!

dayum.
I can't wait for spring break! I don't care where its spent, just as long as I have all the time in the world to recollect myself! This quarter has completely effin drained me.. even though I don't like to show it.. I am really ready for a NEW quarter.

I caaannot wait:
_filipino food all daaaay!
_getting paid right when spring break starts
_shopping & thrifting rounds!
_sandiego sun & lots and lots and lots of beach time.
_a bed bigger than a twin!!
_finally get to do my laundryyyy! hahaha
_lots of time to PLAN an amazing spring quarter!!
_SLEEEEEEP! MOVIES! BOOKS!
_FRIENDS & FAM!!!!! --what I miss the most!! :)
_nights that turn into mornings!


aaaah, I just want a fresh start! I gotta start making bigger moves next quarter as far as coming up with a new job, making summer plans post summer school, summer internships, & ESPECIALLY finding a new joiiint in LA because our current apartment is not cutting it!

As stressful as life is, I am soooo excited to see how everything will unfold! I have amazing people in my life who are truly looking out for me and care about my well-being. I couldn't be any more blessed! :)

Do what makes you happy.

-Cammille

No comments: