CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Repent.

"Money? I never give it a thought. It always comes. We do all our work for our Lord; he must look after you. If he wants something to be done, he must give us the means. If he does not provide us with the means, then it shows that he does not want that particular work. I forget about it. - Mother Teresa
I am thankful for all that the Lord has provided for me exactly when I happened to be needing or praying for his mercy. I've learned to stop worrying or complaining about the future and things that only He has control over. I know he has a plan for me and I must practice trusting Him at all times. I truly feel blessed because anytime in my life that I've come short of $$, strength, resources, help, etc, the Lord has always provided with opportunities for a job, patience!! and understanding of my current situation. I've grown to become more patient instead of angry and anxious about how I will deal with my situations and instead, I try to take it all up to Him. I know I am imperfect and still have so much to learn but so far, God's been so kind & merciful through everything. I don't think things just happen out of coincidence, I know that the He is watching over me. I really am unworthy of all his graces.

"Consequence is no coincidence" -Lauryn Hill.

No comments: