CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Blu & Exile

Check it out, there's so much I can show you
Without rolling through Beverly Hills
Without money, cars, clothes, or even ecstasy pills
I don't need weed to ease me when I'm stressing for real
I just close my eyes and try to think how heaven feels
Just to feel good again, even though I know when I open them
It's back to the hood again, where kids hold chrome with them
Just to feel protected, cause these videos are showing them
How to shoot fools and take their doh from them
That why I try to give my soul to them in lyrics I spit
And they rejected cause they stressing for material shit
Their getting sick and tired of fighting over cereal gifts
Cause they know these bitches go head over heels for the whips
And the chains, and the chips, and the range and the clips
In the guns and the women and the fun living in cribs in the burbs
Fuck the slums ain't no funds and they heard the burg is
A ticket and they get it and run with it
Some slip and fall, others pause see the outcome and crawl
On the road for some change, cause the game was too hard
To play straight by the rules
I'm trying to stay out the news
And make cake to buy food
Fuck jewels I think my soul glows bright enough
And fuck whips I learn more when I ride the bus
And fuck it's bad enough that we fight for bucks
And fuck hoes cause in the end I need a wife to love
Plus heaven is the life for us so God...

Show me the Good Life!

No comments: