CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, August 30, 2008

DAMN

----EDIT

ESTHERO - gone, live&acoustic.
fuck, she kills me!





check ADELE too.
Adele - 19

------

Aye yo..

It breaks my heart to do what I'm about to do, but as I've always done, I gotta look out for me and make the best decisions for myself. Shit, I ain't even one to admit "I CAN'T" for ANYONE but physically, it ain't lookin too good.

Change is the only constant. I've spent a lot of time contemplating the next move I'm about to make and I just gotta trust in the Lord && roll with the flooow.

..Strugglin ain't fuckin NEW to ME... but its like bein told you can't play the championship game on a bball team because of a fuckin injury! So you sit on the sidelines watchin everyone else get their shine.

No comments: