CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010



TO ALL MY SINGLE SISTAS.

I've been on my own for a minute,
despite openly dating people,
at the end of the day...
it's ME, who supports ME.

Men are still only a supplement to the woman in me.
They work out or they don't,
I try or it fails but
at the end of the day...
after the long nights of work at my job,
after all the meetings are over with my sorority,
after the studying is finished,
I've always had,
JUST ME.

Be you're own supporter my sistas.
Realize the QUEENS that you are.
We are stronger than we think we are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMEN lady. I couldn't have said it better myself.