CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

She was never really sure of you...




I absolutely loved this movie.
500 Days of Summer was like a series of beautiful moments of a relationship strung together to make a movie.
The good, the bad, the ugly, all of it.

Unfortunately, I'm a lot like Summer.
The heartbreaker.

I'm not afraid to admit it...because...
She's real and indulges in the moment and her feelings regardless of what they are,
She's wreckless but a romantic even if she doesn't want to admit it.
She's fragile and cares a lot even though people don't see it.

Sometimes you really are just sure of some things.. and you just know.
And if we're looking to explain life's occurrences in that sense...
then I haven't been very sure of anyone for a really long time.

No comments: