CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Jonathan Mannion from RESPECT on Vimeo.


RESPECT. Magazine recently got together with well-respected Hip-Hop photographer Jonathan Mannion for a segment of its Self Portrait Series produced in conjunction with K-Swiss. This video offers us a closer look into the body of work from Jonathan and his importance in the world of Hip-Hop photography as a whole. Enjoy! (Via Hypebeast)

It wasn't until that Maestro Knows episode did I realize that those photos were Jonathon Mannion photos. He has SO many iconic photos of so many people that make hip hop what it is, I respect the man for staying true to his vision and sticking with it all of these years.

Visit: http://www.jonathanmannion.com/main.html

No comments: