CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"If you surrender to the wind, you can ride it."
-Toni Morrison

I appreciate venting to people who just let. me. talk.
No objections or trying to reason about anything, just simply listening to what I have to say so I can simply get it off my chest and move forward.
Sometimes, you just need to let people speak and blurt out all their emotions without having to say a thing or trying to interject with your own opinions.
Most things don't require long drawn out debates or discussions, sometimes they are just emotions that need to be let out and heard by someone, then can be forgotten.

I'll remember to return the favor to my own friends.

xoxo

No comments: