CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Changes...

Nowadays, what I consider a FABULOUS day would be the fact that...

1) I had my first post-operation appointment with my orthopedic surgeon, the GREAT Dr. Bongeovanni! -- I love the man who fixed me. :)

2) I finally got my 102 staples out (yes, 102!!) = HEALING = PROGRESS!

3) No more dressings on my knees, thank God.

4) I finally get to wet my scars and take a REAL shower in two days! (You don't know how happy I am about this one!!)

...Things are starting to look up! I have three weeks left on crutches and then I start rehab! My doctor said I can start doing rehab in LA too which is awesome. I just gotta keep moving forward and try to live my life normally again. There's so much work left to do! Being immobile and all.... I'm trusting in the Lord to help me & keep me strong as I work out moving into our new apartment, talking to the disabled services at UCLA to try and figure out how I will get to class, & preparing myself for my positions this fall for the sorority.

This may have slowed me down but I won't let up! Gotta keep pushinnnn! :)

No comments: