CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 31, 2011



We got married! from Gala Darling on Vimeo.

This video of Gala Darlings wedding day is sooo much what love feels like, looks like and sounds like to me.

It's caring, sweet + tender.
Full of family and wholesome.
It doesn't have to be traditional if you don't want it to be.
It can be as awesome, loving and as intimate as you want it to, just as long as both of you know it.
It's your perfect match...the one who makes you feel like you're amazing and lets everyone know it too with just the look on your face.
Love is a safe haven.
A world away from everything else.
It isn't demanding, doesn't have crazy expectations, doesn't judge.
Love is everything.

I will always always believe in love.
No matter what I knooooooooow there is a love that exists just the way I described it.
I will wait for as long as I have to to know it.

No comments: