CAMMILLE SANTOS.
cali girl with new york dreams and libra tendencies.
Lover of travel, coffee, writing, community service, fashion, dessert, humanity, culture, art and live music.

A snapshot of my daily moments and musings that bring me closer to my dreams.
& some visual imagery to soothe my creative side.

get at me: misscammille@gmail.com

Saturday, July 16, 2011

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right -- for you will be criticized anyway. You will be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."
-Eleanor Roosevelt

Currently reading Kelly Cutrone's Normal Get's You Nowhere. I love her frankness, no bullshit attitude and approach to life. She is all about giving a big 'fuck you' to the status quo and instead, embracing our differences. The ones who dared to be different were the only ones who were able to make a lasting difference anyway.

No comments: